Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall is Officially Here :)

I love the beautiful fall colors, the family time enjoying the last few nice days outside, and the crisp air with the windows open:)  However, I DO NOT like the idea of knowing that the brutal winter is coming.... I am going to enjoy the time as it is here, especially these few days we have off for Minnesota Education Association days.... While off, I finished my fall units and have uploaded them to both my TPT store and TN notebook store... I created them a few different ways so that hopefully people can purchase exactly what they can use:)



1st Grade: 


I included one of the activities from the Kindergarten Literacy Centers as a Freebie and I hope you enjoy it.  I haven't linked up with Freebie Fridays or Manic Mondays in a while so I am excited to be back:)

DON'T FORGET... ALL OF MY CENTERS ON TPT & TN ARE B1G1 IF YOU EMAIL ME YOUR USERNAME, ITEM PURCHASED AND ITEM YOU WANT FOR FREE:) 



FREEBIE:







No comments:

Post a Comment