Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Centers Complete... Yay!!!!!

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook... I am planning on doing several Flash Freebies in the next week so you DO NOT want to miss out:)  Plus there is a great Fans Only Freebie for you... An entire math unit, Western Themed!   


I took a few days last weekend and created some (what I think are FABULOUSLY cute) Halloween CVC Centers... Then tonight I created the math centers (K-1 Centers... most are beginning 1st grade centers that tie nicely in with Units 1, 2, and 3 of EveryDay Math)

Here is a sneak peek at the CVC units:



And the Math Units:


AND last but not least, the FREEBIE:) 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great freebies! I love this time of year and trying to incorporate some fun activities into the curriculum!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete