Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Sale & Freebie

Wowzas... Yeppers, it is that time of year again... Not sure how I am feeling about it... I love back to school time and the excitement of it but I dread a few things too...
Love:
*The kiddos excitement of being back to school and seeing their friends.
*Adult contact time for me:)
*Some of my kiddos do not look forward to summer because of the stressors at home so knowing that they are safe for at least 8 hours a day again makes my heart happy. 
*getting back into a routine.
*Fall TV premiers
*going into a BRAND NEW building with a new classroom!
Struggle with:
*leaving my babes when I have spent soooo much time with them over the last 13 weeks.
*having to get up to an alarm clock.  The littles have been sleeping until 8:30-9:00 so we have been sleeping late, cuddilng and waking up whenever we want... The few times this year we had to get up for a reason, the moaning and groaning was moaned by all....
*no more having nothing to do for entire days at a time. 
*no more having beach days and spending endless amounts of time outside and just playing.
*having to remember what day of the week it is, not more having to literally refer to the calendar
*The end of summer trips (we had several long weekends and cabin trips)
I created a back to school pack and in the Math & Literacy Pack there is a math game in the preview:)  Check it out for a FREEBIE!!!!





I am participating in the Back to School Sale at TPT, so don't forget to stock up. Remember the Buy 1 Get 1 deal in addition to 28% off... Holy cats you can save a ton of money:)

Don't forget to stop by Freebie Friday and Manic Monday for more freebies and sale info.  



 

3 comments:

  1. We started back last week, and I have really missed my time with my kids. Summer is so much fun, and I hate to see it go. But I do like knowing that my students are safe at school and ready to learn! Good luck!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the math game! Accidently deleted my earlier comment. Sorry I wasn't paying attention to my iPad. Love the colors, fonts and art on your products. Found you at Classroom Freebies.
    Lessons of Wonder

    ReplyDelete