Friday, April 26, 2013

Ocean Themed Centers & Freebie

I had so much fun creating the Ocean Theme Pack. I finished it up just Tuesday and I have already printed, laminated and cut out ready to use:)  Yes, you can say I am a bit compulsive:)  Since I don't have time to type much because I have to get to the rest of the work I have neglected over the past few days, I will just post pictures of the packs as well as a FREEBIE for Freebie Friday and Manic Monday.  Don't forget to check out all of the great freebies and link up:)  So worth it!!!



Literacy Pack-Common Core Aligned- So much cool and differentiated stuff!! Click on the picture to check it out:)

Math Pack-Common Core Aligned- 5 differentiated centers (many with multiple activities in each center) and then 8 activity sheets. Click on the picture to check it out:)


Click on the picture and download the PREVIEW for a freebie activity sheet with QR codes:)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and for my fellow MN/Midwestern friends, get out and enjoy the temperatures:)  So excited!!!






2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle,
    Did you see there is going to be a MN blogger get together soon? Come over to my blog to check it!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani~ You are Super Duper Awesome! I just thought that I'd throw that out there! Your students are so very lucky to have you- someone who meets their needs wherever they are and advocates their very best interests at heart! I am so happy and grateful to call you my colleague! Cannot wait for our "Maybe" adventure next year and for many, many, many more years to come! Love all of the work you do 7 how you pour your heart into your job which is obviously your passion!

    ReplyDelete