Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling Blessed

Hi all~
I am sure many of you are in the same boat as I am as there never seems to be enough in your teacher budget to get the things you truly want for your classroom... I think I mentioned a bit about this in one of my latest posts, but I had to share again:) I have needed some things, as well as wanted some ink to print all of the centers I have been making at home because our school has gotten more limited on colored ink printing.  I submitted a Donor's Choose Project and it was funded within the first 6 days. I also hears about Reddit Gifts, a gift exchange/secret santa program that had a Teachers 2013 event. My secret donor sent me an email asking me if there was anything else that I needed for my room besides the ink so I put a short wishlist together and got almost everything.  I was amazed. Now I have more materials to print, laminate, and store in ziploc bags and the centers look GREAT and can be used year after year:) 

For my freebie this week, I decided to include an activity that my kiddos LOVE from one of my center themes I did last spring.  My SPACE unit.... My kiddos loved this unit, especially the boys that finally felt like the activities were more for them!!

FREEBIE:
Click on the picture below for the SEARCH FIND SPACE activity (x2).  There is a CVC and a CVCe picture with a recording sheet for both!!!



This freebie comes from the larger SPACE Math & Literacy Unit.  Check it out!!




Don't forget to grab more freebies at Freebie Friday and Manic Monday!!! Also, check out September Frenzy on Facebook for some AMAZING Freebies coming soon:)  Check me out on Facebook and like my page... https://www.facebook.com/camp.wewannalearnalot. I am going to get a FANS ONLY freebie up very soon and it will be worth your while:) 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment