Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Is Spring EVER going to come???

Read to the bottom for the FREEBIE and Buy 2 get 1 free Details:) 

Just when we all thought spring was here and we were done with winter there is a HUGE storm on the forecast. Great... We just got back from Florida and I love me some flip flops so I told myself I could put the winter closed toed shoes away.... Well I may be trudging through the snow in flip flops tomorrow because I just cannot go back:(  My hubby took the plow off the 4wheeler... It is middle of April right???  Just checking:)

I have total spring fever and had so much fun creating my spring unit (click here) that I wanted to create more happy, colorful, bright things to do with my kiddos. So I created an Insect/Bug unit and I am soooo excited to use it:)  I have uploaded the entire unit to TPT, as well as it divided into a math and a literacy unit.  I have not yet uploaded individual centers from the unit, but will do so soon!  So you have to check it out.  It is super cute and I am loving it:) 






BUY 2 GET 1 FREE DETAILS!!!
From Friday at 8am until Tuesday 8 am, I am holding a buy 2 get 1 free sale for any of my products (freebie must be of less or equal value to least expensive purchase).  All you need to do is email me at dcollins@annandale.k12.mn.us your TPT username and which item you would like for free, and I will get it to you asap:)  I am super excited!!!  Click here to go to my TPT store:) 


I am also linking up with Teaching Blog Addict and Classroom Freebies for their amazing Freebie Day products.  I have missed the last 2 weeks being out on vacation so I am excited to post again:) In addition, for the first time ever, Lucky to be in 1st is hosting a Freebies on the 15th Linky Party so I am joining:)  Can't wait to get some amazing freebies!!! 







So just click on the PICTURE to take you to the Freebie!  I hope you enjoy it:)



10 comments:

  1. Ughh! I hear you on this missing spring weather!! I can't believe I might need to break out the mittens again! Fingers crossed for a snow day?

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snow day it is:( However this is #4 for us and we were scheduled to be out before Memorial Day which is unheard of for us so I am bummed we now have to com back to finish out that week AND the Tues/Wed after Memorial Day. Major Bummer!!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this game! Thanks so much for putting a fun Spring on it! So glad you linked up!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea for an addition game. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    Best,
    Tricia - Bookish Ways in Math and Science

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle,
    Spring is around the corner! I checked! I am from MN too! I love your blog and am your newest follower! Come check out my blog!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara~ where is this spring you were talking about??? :) Crazy crazy crazy!!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Danielle,
    I am from MA and we are on spring break right now. I feel like the past few years I have been sitting out in my backyard trying to get a jump start on my tan :o) and this year it's getting warmer, but it is by no means as warm as it should be yet. Low to mid 60s aren't cutting it for me, but at least we aren't getting snow. Maybe if we all cross our fingers and wish really hard, spring will come officially!
    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous that you are in the 60's and no snow. We are home again today on another snow day. Usually one is nice in the middle of the long spring, but this I #4 and we have to make every single one up at the end of the year:( Hope you had a wonderful spring break!!

      Delete