Friday, March 1, 2013

SALE!!!!!

Happy Friday!!! And, it's March already.  The time seems to be flying by!  My kiddos have LOVED the St. Patrick's Day Units... Their favorites have been the Spin and Read, the CVC 2 player game, and the 10 more 10 less. You can check those and all of the others out at my TPT store, which will ALL be on sale (20% off ) this weekend through Monday night! 


 I have made these two items FREE for you:)  I really hope you can use them!!! 




I have also just uploaded my Easter Units, so check those out as well... I again split them up into individual centers ($1.00 each) ,a math unit of 10 centers ($5.00), a Literacy Unit of 12 centers ($5.00) and the entire Unit of 22 centers  ($8.50).  I simply cannot wait to print them out and use them :) 

Thanks to Freebie Friday, Manic Monday and Freebies on the First for having so many Freebies for us all to check out and use. 


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Have a fabulous weekend! 





8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for the great little freebie. I'm your newest follower :)
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School
    Win Educational Games Worth $65 Give Away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie Danielle! Have a great weekend!
    :)Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebies! Hey, will you ladies email me (I can't find a way to email you)? I'm trying to get a blogger meet up together for this summer and just saw that you are in MN! Woot woot!

    Irene
    mrsleeby@gmail.com

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete