Thursday, February 14, 2013

Freebie Friday & Manic Monday:)


Hi all~
I have been working on a St. Patrick's Day unit and will upload in a week or so when I am totally done. I am planning on uploading it a variety of ways so it works for more people.
1. Individual Centers $1 each
2. The entire unit (22 centers ) $7.00
3. Math unit (10 centers) $4.00
4. Literacy Unit (12 centers) $4.00



However, until then, I have uploaded several freebies to my TPT store in time for Freebie Friday and Manic Monday. Check these 2 out for sure:)  

2nd Grade: Fraction Practice Winter Theme... We are working in the EveryDay Math curriculum and hitting this hard and it is still tricky for my kiddos (LD kiddos)... There are 4 of these sheets in the packet. Click on th epicture to get it from TPT :) 


Kindergarten/1st Grade: Number Word Practice: St. Patrick's Day Theme... Roll a Dice and find that number. Differentiated with 2 different sheets. One has the numbers and words in the same picture, and the other is the one below that has the numbers and words on separate pictures. Click on the picture to get it from TPT :)




Hope you can use 1 of them for your kiddos. I am often creating things at multi-levels because I work with K-2nd graders, as many of you work with one grade, however sometimes the different levels work out perfect for differentiating among your classroom:)
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment